Leeds Housing Concern is a charity dedicated to providing housing to clients who would not normally be eligible for help from other agencies.
The charity is made up of a number of schemes brought together by one organisational team. Each scheme specialises in a specific area such as women fleeing violence, drug users, people with mental health problems, etc.
The overall body (rebranded as LHC) needed a strong identity which would embrace the diverse range of its component schemes. 10th Planet created a new logo and identity for each scheme to emphasise its individuality and specialist area of expertise, but also to reinforce that it is embraced as part of a well-organised group.
Each scheme has its own service leaflets and other publications, all of which are orchestrated by 10th Planet.
The new identity has helped bring together all the various parts of the service and LHC have continued to follow our brand guidelines faithfully across signage, vehicle graphics and exhibitions.
Annual Report 2008
The 2008 Annual Report turned out to be quite a big task. The legal requirement for this kind of document is simply to show the years financial information. However LHC wanted to do more. They see the report as a chance to explain some of thw ork they are doing and the challanges they are facing, as well as to give their service users a chance to have their say. The report is used as a valuable resource when talking to prospective funding bodies in order to secure finance.
We were required to:
- Come up with a theme for the pubication
- Propose subjects for a number of factual articles
- Conduct interviews with staff and service users
- Write the articles based on the interviews and other research
- Provide relevant imagery from a mix of material from our own photoshoots and sourced stock images
- Illustrate the financial information graphically
- Design, layout, produce artwork for and print-manage the publication
Because of the sensitive subject matter the LHC deals with, we took a relaxed, but authoritative tone of voice for the report and complimented it with a relatively informal layout, akin to a magazine rather than a company report.
Like what you see?
If you have a project you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
What we do
- Web design and development
- Content Management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Flash Animation
- RIA Development
- Hosting & Domain registration
- Corporate ID & Guidelines
- Brand Direction
- Posters / Flyers
- Annual Reports
- Corporate Stationery
- Promotional Items
- Plan Visualisation
- Product & Location Photography
- Packaging & POS Design